Since the sell-out, this thing has become about as useful as tits on a boar hog.
Every week I find myself wondering why I wasted 75 cents on something that takes less than 10 minutes to read.
Since the sell-out, this thing has become about as useful as tits on a boar hog.
Every week I find myself wondering why I wasted 75 cents on something that takes less than 10 minutes to read.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
You buy it to see the lovely picture of the pool masturbater. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
All the paper needs is more pictures. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] It and the Dickenson Star have hit rock bottom.
7215 posts. You need to get another hobby BOY!!!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif[/img]
I need a damn job. I had another interview today. I should be starting the job next week if all goes well.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Where at and doing what?
Frito Lay.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since the sell-out, this thing has become about as useful as tits on a boar hog.
Every week I find myself wondering why I wasted 75 cents on something that takes less than 10 minutes to read. </div></div>
Yeh the coalfield is a huge waste of paper. I always borrow one if i do read it. Afterwards i find myself thinking. Thank god I didnt pay 75 cents for that.
GO VOLS
Bookmarks